Re: Update does not move row across foreign partitions in v11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Derek Hans
Subject Re: Update does not move row across foreign partitions in v11
Date
List pgsql-hackers
As the original reporter, thanks a ton for all the hard work you're putting into the documentation!

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, 12:04 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 2019-Mar-09, Amit Langote wrote:

> Attached find 3 patches -- for PG 10, 11, and HEAD.  I also realizes
> that a description of PARTITION OF clause was also missing in the
> Parameters section of CREATE FOREIGN TABLE, which is fixed too.

Thanks!  Applied all three -- I appreciate your help in getting this
sorted out.  (There were a number of xml/sgml errors, plus one typo,
though.)

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/