Re: FYA: VITAL INFO - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Osahon Oduware
Subject Re: FYA: VITAL INFO
Date
List pgsql-hackers
LEAH  SHARIBU: News making round states that she escaped early Wednesday morning (August 18, 2021), from where she was held hostage around B.I.U., Ugbor, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria, after being released by her Islamic captors some months back. Some influential persons were involved in her being held hostage.
=================
Criminals hiding as patients in & around the Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Idowina, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
==================
C RIME AGAINST HUMANITY: Farm Lands majorly belonging to top military officers & influential persons allegedly being used across Nigeria for organized crime (kidnap et al), burying of crime victims & hiding deadly weapons (usually beneath the ground camouflaged as food crops). #Terrorism
====================
A CALL TO INVESTIGATE MR. ROLAND KLAUS FOR ACTS OF TERRORISM IN NIGERIA
By Osahon Godwin ODUWARE

***************************
I would want Mr. Roland Klaus (C.E.O. GIS Transport Nigeria Ltd.), who has close ties with the Nigerian & German Military, investigated for ACTS OF TERRORISM in NIGERIA. As well as others involved in criminal activities mentioned in related doc links below (Car explosion, Armed Robbery, Kidnap, etc):
**NB: It should NOT be surprising why Osama Bin Laden could NOT be easily located as he was given cover by the Pakistani Military until he was discovered in one their bases during a secret mission.**
- Putting Things Straight:
- Birthday Reflection, Car Explosion + More:
- Racist Email:
- Provocative Message & Dismissal Clarification:
- Employment Letter:
- Termination Letter:
- Employment/Termination Letter Request Mail (Showing disorganization in the
office & no stated policy as claimed that I violated):
- Resume:
- Docs.zip:
- Docs.zip Content:

SHAME!!!