Re: Building 9.4 rpm for Red Hat 5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From AI Rumman
Subject Re: Building 9.4 rpm for Red Hat 5
Date
List pgsql-general
We have all our scripts running on older Postrgesql versions for years where it is using PGHOME and other paths. We need to make the 9.4 rpm to follow those directory structure.
Considering above, am I going on right track? Please let me know.

Thanks.