Re: Error of reinstallation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Muhammad Ikram
Subject Re: Error of reinstallation
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi Chant Guo,

Here are a few tips, based on my past experience with Windows OS ( Lately have not worked on Windows).

Try following

Delete temp files and retry. Hopefully your issue will be resolved but if it still does n't work then goto registry (we need to be very careful while working with registry), find PostgreSQL there and remove it.

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram
Bitnine