Re: Logical replication troubleshooting - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Muhammad Ikram
Subject Re: Logical replication troubleshooting
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Siraj,

Please go through PostgreSQL documentation first to develop better understanding.

Later you may go through some videos on Youtube or google. There are tons of step by step examples available.

Regards,
Muhammad Ikram
Bitnine Global