Two factor authentication role with password and USB Device for PostgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nima Azizzadeh
Subject Two factor authentication role with password and USB Device for PostgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-admin
I'm going to setup 2 factor authentication for my database server. I'm using PostgreSQL 9.4 DBMS on Ubuntu 14.10. I need to force two authentication methods for my database server. The authentication can use password and USB device methods. I already installed pamusb pakages :
sudo apt-get install pamusb-tools libpam-usb

Although I can add devices on my pamusb config file :pamusb-conf --add-device MyDevice

I also create new pam module in \etc\pam.d directory with the name "mypam" :auth required pam_usb.so
auth include password-auth
account include password-auth

and I edited Postgresql pg_hba.conf file: local all all pam mypam
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 pam mypam
host all all ::1/128 pam mypam

but it doesn't work, can you please help me on this?