Re: Cannot reach pg server using -h localhost - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fritz Meissner
Subject Re: Cannot reach pg server using -h localhost
Date
List pgsql-general
This is interesting, I tried nc a few times. Inconsistent results:

- most of the time the first line doesn't get through, even after a long wait
- on sending a second line from the client both lines appear
instantly, and it's 100% from there on
- or I can send a line from the server. The first line from client is
still lost but both ends are 100% after that
- 1/10 "sessions" behave perfectly

BTW ^D just ends the session without sending anything, I'm hitting
enter to send instead.