Re: [Solved] Generic logging system for pre-hstore using plperl triggers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Diego Augusto Molina
Subject Re: [Solved] Generic logging system for pre-hstore using plperl triggers
Date
List pgsql-general
Sh*#@, the code was wrapped! if you can suggest me an external web to
host the code I can put it there and send the link.

Maybe the wiki....????
Nevertheless, I can't seem to publish in the wiki. I think I've
followed all the steps but still can't.

Anyway, there aren't many long-long lines, except for those whoch are comments.

Honestly, I don't remember why I used triggers instead of rules in the
"audit" and "audet" tables.

--
Diego Augusto Molina
diegoaugustomolina@gmail.com

ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. Serán
desestimados.
EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be discarded.
LINK: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html