[pgadmin-hackers] Issue about pgadmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Archit PCE2/CE/14/011
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] Issue about pgadmin4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
sir,
     There is an issue in pgadmin4 which I am download from your site.currently, I am downloaded this on my windows 8.1 64 bit you have to look at the screenshot which is attached to this mail.

Poornima Foundation, A Unit of Shanti Education Society

ISI-2, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur (Rajasthan) 302022

Contact us through: http://www.poornima.org/contact-us

This email and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify me immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and, therefore, Poornima Foundation does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please contact us.

Attachment