Re: Learning EXPLAIN - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Flavio Henrique Araque Gurgel
Subject Re: Learning EXPLAIN
Date
List pgsql-performance

Em sex, 8 de dez de 2017 às 14:20, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> escreveu:
Hi,

Hi experts!

I read this nice article about Understanding EXPLAIN [1] weeks ago that opened my mind about the tool, but it seems no enough to explain a lot of plans that I see in this list.

Thanks.

I often read responses to a plan that are not covered by the article.

I need/want to know EXPLAIN better.

Can you kindly advise me a good reading about advanced EXPLAIN?

There's not much out there. This document was written after reading this list, viewing some talks (you may find a lot of them on youtube), and reading the code.

I intend to update this document, since I learned quite more since 2012. Though I didn't find the time yet :-/

Anyway, thanks.

Hello all

I would like to make clear that there are two "Flavio Henrique" on the lists, me beeing one of them, I'd like to say that I'm not the OP.
A bit off-topic anyway, thanks for understanding.

Flavio Gurgel