Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jelte Fennema-Nio
Subject Re: Add PQsendSyncMessage() to libpq
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 09:20, Anthonin Bonnefoy
<anthonin.bonnefoy@datadoghq.com> wrote:
> \syncpipeline
> tps = 2607.587877 (without initial connection time)
> \endpipeline
> \startpipeline
> tps = 2290.527462 (without initial connection time)

Those are some nice improvements. And I think once this patch is in,
it would make sense to add the pgbench feature you're suggesting.
Because indeed that makes it see what perf improvements can be gained
for your workload.