Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jelte Fennema-Nio
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Aug 30, 2024, 21:21 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

While we're piling on, has anyone noticed that *non* Windows buildfarm
animals are also failing this test pretty frequently?
<snip>

Any thoughts?

Yes. Fixes are here (see the ~10 emails above in the thread for details): https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAGECzQQO8Cn2Rw45xUYmvzXeSSsst7-bcruuzUfMbGQc3ueSdw@mail.gmail.com

They don't apply anymore after the change to move this test to a dedicated file. It shouldn't be too hard to update those patches though. I'll try to do that in a few weeks when I'm back behind my computer. But feel free to commit something earlier.