Re: PostgreSQL HA - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Shreeyansh Dba
Subject Re: PostgreSQL HA
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Dhandapani Shanmugam,

Go through this link. hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com

On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 3:58 PM Dhandapani Shanmugam <postgresql95@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I have setup a postgresql cluster (with one master node and two slave/standby node) using Patroni. I want to use HA proxy in front of my cluster for application to connect, in that case do i need to add the database servers (master and slaves servers) to F5 load balancer for  connection routing or HA proxy does the connection routing?in other words HA proxy and F5 load balancer are same ? What will be the benefit of using F5 load balancer and HA proxy?

-D