pgAdmin 4 (v 6.9) still doesn't like to cancel background processes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From richard coleman
Subject pgAdmin 4 (v 6.9) still doesn't like to cancel background processes
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,

Running pgAdmin4 version 6.9 on Windows 10 Pro x64.  It seems that pgAdmin still doesn't like to stop processes.  I started a backup, then a couple of seconds after it started I noticed a mistake and hit the "Stop Process" button.  As of the time of this email it's been over 7,400 seconds and it's still "Terminating the process..."

Is there any way to fix this, so that stop actually, I don't know, terminates things?

pg4_v6.9_unkillable_20220518_140620.png

thanks,
rik.

(p.s. Shouldn't we drop the 4 in pgAdmin 4?  It seems rather silly to refer to it as pgAdmin4, 6.9. )

Attachment