Re: pgAdmin 4 ignores its own config option: "BrowserCommand" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From richard coleman
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 ignores its own config option: "BrowserCommand"
Date
List pgadmin-support
tutiluren,

I am sorry to read that you are still having difficulties.  The MASTER_PASSWORD_REQUIRED string is documented in the pgAdmin4 documentation located here: https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/development/master_password.html .  As for the BrowserCommand I usually set it in the configure dialog that I get to by right clicking on the elephant taskbar icon and selecting "Configure".  My command is: chromium-browser %URL% , this is stored as:
BrowserCommand=chromium-browser %URL%
in my pgadmin4.conf file.  Notice there are no " around the arguments, unlike your string.  Yes, the config.py, config_distro.py and config_local.py all contain keywords in the ALL_CAPS_SEPARATED_BY_UNDERSCORES while the pgadmin4.config file uses MixedCaseAllRunTogether.  It is a bit inconsistent.

I can't say whether or not it honors alternate profiles, as I just use an alternate browser, but perhaps it didn't like all of your quotes.

I hope that helps,

rik.