Fwd: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Keener
Subject Fwd: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
I didn't realize they had replied personally to me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Keener <jim@jimkeener.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct plan
To: Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>

If that business is publicly bringing the project into disrepute, or harassing other community members and they approach us about it, then it becomes our business.

If it's unrelated to PostgreSQL, then it's your personal business and not something the project would get involved in.

And yet, none of that is made clear or establish or even hinted at in the current CoC. Also, may I refer you to https://github.com/opal/opal/issues/941 as a scenario in which an outside conversation can leak in and become the business of the group?

Jim