Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Keener
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general

> I fail to see how that makes everyone here part of a community anymore than
> I'm part of the "community" of regulars at a bar I walk into for the first
> time.

Does the bartender get to kick you out if you get into a fight?  Or if
you're rude or inappropriate towards the waitress?  Yup, doesn't matter
if it's the first time you were in the bar or not.

You're perverting and twisting my argument. Don't do that.

My comment was that I'm not part of the "community" of the bar by simply walking into the bar; not that the bar has to serve me.

Please try to argue only what's being argued and not what you think you're reading into my comments.

Jim