Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Keener
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj>)
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj>)
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj>)
List pgsql-general

Yes. They can. The people who make the majority of the contributions to the software can decide what happens, because without them there is no software. If you want to spend 20 years of your life

So everyone who moderates this group and that will be part of the CoC committee will have had to have dedicated their life of pg?

Sure, they own the servers, they make the rules. I get it. I'm not entirely opposed to it, even if I think it's silly to ram something down the rest of the groups throats.

Jim

PS: Also, what's with the personal replies? If you don't want to say what you want to the whole group, I don't really have an interest in talking to you personally.