Re: New functionality - Table tree view - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: New functionality - Table tree view
Date
Re: New functionality - Table tree view  (benj dev <benj.dev@laposte.net>)
List pgadmin-hackers
I think - that's where schema helps.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:19 PM, <benj.dev@laposte.net> wrote:
Hi,

It's been a while I think a possibility of tree view for table will be a great improvment for pgadmin.

It's possible to consider "tree view" in differents way
- Possibility to create virtual directories for tables and possibility to expand or not expand these directories
- Possibilty to group table by a prefix/suffix/regexp of tables names
- Possibility to group herited tables
- other possibilities...

When we have hundreds table, it will be a great help. And I think with a little imagination we should be able to find a solution

Thanks.