Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Any update?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya/Khushboo,

I can see a hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu in the menu.js file.
I've followed a more general way to open/close any submenu in the dropdown list, instead of just 'Objects' menu.

Can you please review it, and let me know your thoughts?
Let me know if you have any other better approach.