Re: PATCH: Debugger with Postgres Plus Advanced Server (EnterpriseDB) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: PATCH: Debugger with Postgres Plus Advanced Server (EnterpriseDB)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:32 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Debugger with PPAS was not working properly due some of the typos in the commands for the older version of debugger and in the target generation query.
I also found an assert initializing the parameter window while debugging a procedure/function of a package without any parameter.
We do open that dialog to ask the user, if he wants to debug the package initializer too or not.

Please find the patch for the same.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi