Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin crashes on DDL
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM, aditsu <aditsu@yahoo.com> wrote:
aditsu wrote

> Dave Page-7 wrote
>> I definitely can't reproduce that then. :-/
>>
>>> After closing the query tool I can't click on anything because pgadmin
>>> is
>>> already dead.
>>> "Refresh on click" is set to None.
>>>
>>> Adrian
> Is this helpful? https://397921.bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=298223
> I'll try to obtain a new backtrace under the exact conditions I described
> in this report.
>
> Adrian

Ok, first time I tried to reproduce it running from gdb it didn't crash,
then I tried again outside of gdb and it crashed. Then I ran it from gdb
again, the last version of foo was still there (with the serial column), I
just did the "create script" thing and changed it back to integer, and this
time it crashed as expected. Backtrace attached (hopefully, not sure how
upload works on nabble).
Can you please share the script or sample of script? (Is it pgScript?)

backtrace <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5756202/backtrace>