Re: pgAdmin4 2.0, schema "Aggregates" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 2.0, schema "Aggregates"
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 1:10 AM, Cherio <cherio@gmail.com> wrote:
After switching from desktop version 3 to the latest 4 2.0 I noticed that "Aggregates" node is missing from schemas. It is also missing in "Preferences"->"Browser"->"Nodes". I am not sure if this is a bug or an issue with my local environment or it has not been implemented.

pgAdmin 4 does not support  "Aggregates".
While porting some of the PostgreSQL object nodes from pgAdmin 3 to pgAdmin 4, we found good number of bugs (which were there from long time) in pgAdmin 3. And, nobody reported it back to communitiy. That indicates - they were not being used by any user.
So - it was conscious decision to remove those nodes from pgAdmin 4.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
Thanks!