Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Fwd: Bug Report, pgAdmin 4 RC1, Windows 10.1607
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Erez,

Please avoid sending personal mail, and keep the pgadmin-hackers list in CC (preferably - 'Reply All').
This would also solve the user's having same issue in future.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi