Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From William Ivanski
Subject Re: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Robert,

Please try OmniDB: https://omnidb.org/en/

OmniDB is a database management tool that can be installed on Linux, Windows and
MacOS, offering several features for managing PostgreSQL databases, for example:

- monitoring dashboard
- query plan visualization
- psql-like console tab
- debugger for PL/pgSQL functions
- support for pglogical, Postgres-BDR and Postgres-XL as OmniDB plugins

OmniDB also offers basic management for Oracle, MariaDB and MySQL databases.
OmniDB is open source software and sponsored by 2ndQuadrant.

Hi Tony, OmniDB has evolved a lot since a year ago. Please checkout new features
and improvements. A new release comes out every two months.

The developers try to include all the requests done via GitHub issues, so if you
think something is missing, please just request there.

Best regards,

William