Re: Packages for Ubuntu Wily - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henning Hoefer
Subject Re: Packages for Ubuntu Wily
Date
List pgsql-general

> Well the mistake I often make is to do apt-get upgrade before doing apt-get update. I would suggest doing an update
justto make sure.

> Looks like you may have missed this step:
>
> sudo apt-get install wget ca-certificates
> wget --quiet -O - https://www.postgresql.org/media/keys/ACCC4CF8.asc | sudo
> apt-key add -
> sudo apt-get update

Thanks to both of you, but I already did that -- and like I said: For
some packages, the updates do in fact show up correctly.
It's just missing a few more packages.

If you compare the the package list for trusty-pgdg[1] with the one
for wily-pgdg[2], you'll find that the former is five times the size
of the latter -- and that the latter is missing pgdg-keyring and
pgadmin3 (among others).

Kind Regards,

Henning.

[1]: http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages
[2]: http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/wily-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages

--
Henning Hoefer
Software Engineer

Device Insight GmbH, Willy-Brandt-Platz 6, D-81829 München
http://www.device-insight.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: München
Geschäftsführer: Reinhold Stammeier