Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Start TWPUG (Taiwan PostgreSQL User Group) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tsung Hsi Lin
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Start TWPUG (Taiwan PostgreSQL User Group)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thank you, Josh.

Yes, they do, but we didn't apply for it this time.
We might attend Taipei IT Month (Exhibition) in Dec 2017 and we will have a booth
because most of our helper can support us at that time.

On 06/20/2017 10:43 AM, Tsung Hsi Lin wrote:
> There is another exciting news: TWPUG will introduce PostgreSQL 10 on 5
> AUG in COSCUP (the biggest open source conference in Taiwan).
> We just get the "accept" message from conference contact person, and
> share this good news to you!

Congratulations!

Hey, do they have booths at the conference?

--
Josh Berkus
Containers & Databases Oh My!