Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks a lot Fujita-san. Thanks Dmitry, Rajkumar, Amul, Mark, Robert, Antonin, Amit, Justin,Thomas and Tomas for all your help and review.

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 07:07, Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 2:24 AM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 12:15 AM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >I merged the patches into one and rebased it against HEAD.  Attached
> > >is a new version, in which I added the commit message as well.  Does
> > >that make sense?  If there are no objections, I’ll commit the patch.
>
> > +1
>
> Great!  It's midnight in Japan now, so I'll push the patch early morning.

Pushed after modifying some comments further, based on the suggestions
of Ashutosh.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

--