: Looking for PG Books - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Venkat Balaji
Subject : Looking for PG Books
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello Everyone,

I have been working on PostgreSQL for quite a while (2 yrs) now.

I have got "PostgreSQL 9.0 High Performance" book today and quite excited to go through it.

Please let me know any source where i can get more books on PG, I am especially looking for books on PG internals, architecture, Backup & Recovery and HA.

(This will help me do thorough research and testing on production. I would like to come back with documentation on results, learning's, findings and suggestions).

Looking forward for the information.

Regards,
VB