Re: hot standby cascading replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Nikhil Shetty
Subject Re: hot standby cascading replication
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

Yes, you will have to setup streaming replication from first hot standby to the second and for cascading replication make sure that primary connection info is properly set in second hot standby i.e. it should point to the first standby.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil