Re: Bi-directional Replica updates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josef Šimánek
Subject Re: Bi-directional Replica updates
Date
List pgsql-general
ne 15. 11. 2020 v 12:58 odesílatel Job <Job@colliniconsulting.com> napsal:

> Dear Postgresql Community,
>
> I have been using the "vintage" Rubyrep to replicate some tables on multiple Postgresql 9.6 databases.
> For performance improving, I'd need to upgrade to Postgresql 12 but, since sequences are managed differently, Rubyrep
doesnot work since it had no updates during last year.

Sequence problem should be fixed in this fork
https://github.com/rubyrep/rubyrep/compare/master...StanBright:master.
Anyway the project seems dead (no activity in git repo, issue tracker
and maillist).

> I was looking at a good BDR-Replica for Postgresql 12 over a Wan and, beside some commercial solutions, I saw
Bucardo.