pgAdmin4 won't open the import/export UI - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alon Goldenberg
Subject pgAdmin4 won't open the import/export UI
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,
I recently used the EBD installer to install PostgreSQL 13.2 and its Stack Builder to add PostGIS 3.1.1. and of course the pgAdmin4.

while trying to use the import/export 'command' to import a shapefile into the DB I created, the app responds with the following error msg:
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 17.48.35.png
Q: How come? Everything was installed with a single EBD installer

I looked for the psql.exe location and found the following:
image.png
Probably the more recent one is from the EBD installation.
While trying to follow the instructions of the error msg, the following was found:
image.png
Q: What's the best way to handle the problem? What path should I enter? Wouldn’t it cause other problems?

Q: It seems all pgAdmin does in this case is call the CL utility psql. I can invoke it directly but then no GUI is available. Is there another convenient way to import data into PostGIS?

Your comments on the above will be much appreciated.
Alon

Attachment