Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jānis Pūris
Subject Re: pg_basebackup from 9.4-bdr to 9.4 results in corrupt index
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Ron,

I can not reproduce this error on BDR_Node_2 (it is not BDR_Node_1 as stated before. Typo)

I've been successful in transferring the data with pg_dump on BDR_Node_2 and then restoring it on Regular_Node_1. Then running "select * from information_schema.sequences;" all is OK.

The problem with this approach is that I'm required to have minimal downtime in this transition and we have a lot of data to transfer, which would be lengthy process.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards, Janis Puris