PgAdmin translation do Brazilian Portuguese - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andre Krepsky
Subject PgAdmin translation do Brazilian Portuguese
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Marcos,

Please allow me to introduce my self: my name is Andre Krepsky, I am a brazilian citizen who openly advocates about open souce paradigm and, additionaly, lived in New Zealand for three years.

I have recently realized PgAdmin does not have a working translation to Brazilian Portuguese, which would be absolutely great for my students at the Database Fundamentals course, currently lectured at Estacio University.

Willing to contribute to this fantastic project, I would like to humbly help finishing the pgadmin3.po file.

Please let me now whether I could help you up.

Best regards

Andre Krepsky
andre.krepsky@gmail.com
+55-21-974228757