Re: an error on psql-jobs archive page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Szymon Lipiński
Subject Re: an error on psql-jobs archive page
Date
List pgsql-www

On 3 September 2016 at 17:07, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Szymon Lipiński <mabewlun@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
the last link on the page https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-jobs/2016-01/ ends with an error:

This webpage has a redirect loop
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Do you still see this one? It works fine for me right now, so it could've been something transient, or perhaps it is somehow browser dependent? If you still see it, what browser do you use and do you have any plugins that could potentially interfere?

Hi,
the problem still exists. Maybe I was not precise enough. "The last link" means "Requirement: PostgreSQL - Baltimore MD Piyush (20:59)".

Then I click then I get in developer tools in Chrome, Firefox, Opera no Ubuntu 16.04 HTTP codes 301, 307, and again, 301, 307 till error.
Checking this url with console returns endless stream of: https://gist.github.com/szymonlipinski/1ef334e5d1e6bff2521fe9c1bf939fae

/Szymon Lipiński