Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Date
Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm for partition-wise join  (Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-hackers

> I have applied v27 patches and tested feature. Also tried to reduce
> regression diff with the
> existing partition_join.sql by adding new partition instead of changing
> original partition bounds.
>
> Attached WIP patch have a server crash and some wrong output which need to
> be fixed. I have
> commented these issue in patch itself, Please take a look and let me know if
> it need more
> changes.

I have fixed the issues which were marked as TODOs in the attached
patches. Also, I have included your test change patch in my series of
patches. Are there any other issues you have commented out?

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat