Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Commit f9b1a0dd403ec0931213c66d5f979a3d3e8e7e30 mentions "Ashutosh
Bapat" as author, which is not reflected in the release notes

--
Allow explicit control over EXPLAIN's display of planning and
execution time (Stephen Frost)

By default planning and execution is display by EXPLAIN ANALYZE and
not display in other cases. The new EXPLAIN option SUMMARY allows
explicit control of this.