Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Ildus Kurbangaliev
<i.kurbangaliev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> I agree. Maybe this issue should be added to Postgresql Open Items?
> I think there should be some complex solution that fixes not only
> triggers for foreign tables at table partitioning, but covers other
> possible not working cases.

I doubt if this is an open item, since DMLs on foreign tables are
supported since 9.3 and support to add foreign tables to inheritance
was added back in 9.5.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat