Re: C function migration from 9.2 to 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: C function migration from 9.2 to 9.5
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi

Hi,

We've been having a Postgresql database with some custom C functionality happily running for many years now. It's been running on 9.2, and we wish to upgrade this to the latest version. However, we're seeing some issues with the database process crashing each time.

A simplified, minimal example of the stuff that seems to get us into trouble:

It is strange. I tested your code, and it is working without any problems

try to recheck your development environment, maybe you mix new and old libraries, caches, ...

compiled by gcc on Linux 64bit

Regards

Pavel