Re: very long record lines in expanded psql output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: very long record lines in expanded psql output
Date
List pgsql-hackers

čt 5. 8. 2021 v 17:13 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:

čt 5. 8. 2021 v 16:50 odesílatel Platon Pronko <platon7pronko@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi!

> pspg supports copy cell to clipboard - you can copy complete cell
>
> but I am not sure if it is working well in extended mode. This mode is not
> extra tested in pspg

Thanks for the tip!

I tried it out, in non-extended mode copy indeed works well, in extended mode vertical cursor
selects both columns (and copies both), and in extended+wrapped mode copy includes wrapping
symbol.

Yes, this is probably not finished yet. It was a surprise for me, so I am able to use the clipboard from the terminal application, so support for copy is relatively new feature. I'll check it when I have time.

I fixed this issue. Now, the export should work in wrapped mode too (master branch).

Regards

Pavel

Pavel

Best regards,