Re: is it bug? - printing boolean domains in sql/xml function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: is it bug? - printing boolean domains in sql/xml function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

2013/3/4 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>> here is patch
>
> Applied, though without the regression test changes, because (a) that
> didn't really seem necessary, and (b) I didn't feel like updating
> xmlmap_1.out.

thank you for commit

in this use case I am think so some regression test is important - It
should not be mine, but missing more explicit regression test is
reason, why this bug was not detected some years.

Regards

Pavel