Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray
Date
Re: proposal: new polymorphic types - commontype and commontypearray
List pgsql-hackers

út 5. 3. 2019 v 15:35 odesílatel Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napsal:
David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> writes:
> This thread has been very quiet for a month.  I agree with Andres [1]
> that we should push this to PG13.

I think the main thing it's blocked on is disagreement on what the
type name should be, which is kind of a silly thing to get blocked on,
but nonetheless it's important ...

I sent some others possible names, but probably this mail was forgotten

What about "ctype" like shortcut for common type? carraytype, cnonarraytype?

Regards

Pavel