Re: psql variables in the DO command - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: psql variables in the DO command
Date
List pgsql-general

On 05.03.2018 18:35, Pavel Stehule wrote:
I am slowly working on prototype. The work is simple, when variables are just scalars. But it is much harder, when we allow composite variables. When prototype will be done, I invite any cooperation - there are lot of question - and one very hard - where and how the variable should be stored (values) - now I have workaround, but it is pretty ugly code.
I'm not a big expert on postgres internals, but ready to participate.

big thanks. I'll start new thread to stop do offtopic in this place.

Thank you

Pavel

-----
Pavel Luzanov