Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [INDONESIA] - Media coverage of PostgreSQL 10Release in Indonesia - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [INDONESIA] - Media coverage of PostgreSQL 10Release in Indonesia
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Dear All,

Just an update about our press releases on Indonesian Medias

We have 12+ Online Medias releases and 1 Printed Media this week. This is awesome, our local media has brings great attentions on PostgreSQL awareness today. It is inline with our developing market education in Indonesia and up to now we have quite great PostgreSQL Implementation in Big Corporation in Indonesia, such as Banks, Credit Company, Payment Gateway, Telco, etc.

13. Printed Media: Koran Jakarta, Issue: 2017-10-07 Page 13

Most of all these news media is Tier 1 media in Indonesia.
Other ASEAN countries will be soon..

Great work!

Regards

Pavel

Julyanto SUTANDANG
Chief Executive Officer

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
Plaza Semanggi 9 Fl. Unit 9; Jakarta - Indonesia 12930

Equnix Business Solutions, Pte Ltd
8 Eu Tong Sen Street, #14-94 THE CENTRAL - Singapore 059818

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business Solutions.