Re: contrib module v 8.4 into 8.3.6 db - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: contrib module v 8.4 into 8.3.6 db
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello

it would not work. A postgresql extensions holds a info about pg for it was compiled. So same version is explicitly required. The extensions uses a lot of internal not 100% immutable API usually - so it cannot work on different postgres.

Regards

Pavel