Re: Feature suggestion: Database-Security-Modules (DSM) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Feature suggestion: Database-Security-Modules (DSM)
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi PostgreSQL Hackers,

I'm developing software using PostgreSQL for several years and want to
propose a feature to improve security of (badly written?) Web-Apps.

I call it 'Database Security Modules', derived from
Linux-Security-Modules (aka SELinux, AppArmor, Tomoyo).

Of course such a feature might already exist, or is in your opinion
not a task for PostgreSQL at all. In that case please simply inform me
about my mistake ;)

do you know SQL_firewall?

Regards

Pavel