Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: compute_query_id and pg_stat_statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

Ah, I missed that case.  And we are wanting to use pg_stat_statements
with (almost) zero-config?  How about the following behavior?

Until now, the pg_stat_statements was zero-config. So the change is not user friendly.

The idea so pg_stat_statements requires enabled computed_query_id is not good. There should be dependency only on the queryid column.

Regards

Pavel