Re: proposal: PL/Pythonu - function ereport - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: proposal: PL/Pythonu - function ereport
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

>> thank you, pushed. Pls, pay attention to buildfarm.

> Thank you very much for commit.

According to buildfarm member prairiedog, there's a problem in one
of the test cases.  I suspect that it's using syntax that doesn't
exist in Python 2.3, but don't know enough Python to fix it.

Please submit a correction -- we are not moving the goalposts on
Python version compatibility for the convenience of one test case.

I'll fix it.

here is patch

Regards

Pavel