Re: Fun fact about autovacuum and orphan temp tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dilip Kumar
Subject Re: Fun fact about autovacuum and orphan temp tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 6:54 AM, Haribabu Kommi
<kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> you assigned as reviewer to the current patch in the 11-2016 commitfest.
> But you haven't shared your review yet. Can you please try to share your
> about the patch. This will help us in smoother operation of commitfest.
>
> Michael had sent an updated patch based on some discussion.
>
> Please Ignore if you already shared your review.

Hi Hari,

So far I haven't spent time on this, I am planning to spend in next week.
But it seems that lot of review has happened and patch is already in
good shapes. So I think other reviewers can take decision.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar