Re: [HACKERS] Autovacuum launcher occurs error when cancelled by SIGINT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dilip Kumar
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Autovacuum launcher occurs error when cancelled by SIGINT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Kuntal Ghosh
<kuntalghosh.2007@gmail.com> wrote:
>> IMHO, It's not a good idea to use DSM call to verify the DSA handle.
>>
> Okay. Is there any particular scenario you've in mind where this may fail?

It's not about failure, but about the abstraction.  When we are using
the DSA we should not directly access the DSM which is under DSA.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar